Wednesday 12 March 2008

Straight From The Horse's Mouth!


A first for PFH, a blog entry on the go! (here's hoping it works properly!). The Matches have just finished an awesome headline show in Nottingham here in the UK, and after the show I got talking to Shawn (the lead singer and half of Oxen Art for those of you not in the know).

I happened to mention about how great a job he did with the Broadcast cover, to which he replied "Oh thanks I'm doing the next one too!"

So there you have it! It's been suggested that Shawn and Emilee (Oxen) could have been doing the new cover but now it's official. Well if Shawn's words aren't confirmation then I dunno what else is! Personally I'm a big fan of Oxen, so am looking forward to seeing what they can come up with!

More details as and when we get them!

No comments: